Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

[Chrononauts] Sad news for Chrononauts 1.4

  • FromJames Hamilton <spamcan210@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 23 Oct 2009 03:45:11 -0400 (EDT)
Taken from the latest newsletter:

"Our printer had a major snafu on the production of the new edition of Chrononauts, and we had to recall the whole print run just as we were starting to ship it to our distributors. (It's a severe error; 5 cards on the TimeLine have the wrong years on the backs.) Anyway, as a result we've had to push the release date back from October 23rd to December 4th. But the good news is we'll still have them out in time for holiday sales, and it's a reminder of how nice it is to be working with a printer here in the states, rather than China."

New release date: December 4