Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

[Eco] Re: white paper -vs- all paper

  • FromAlfredo Nava-Tudela <anavatudela@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 31 Jan 2007 11:01:37 -0800 (PST)
>From my conversation with the retired chemical
engineer that used to work at a paper mill, I asked
him precisely about the issue of recycling paper with
platic or staples in it, and he said to me that that
was no problem, as they separate by different chemical
and physical processes the different paper materials
that arrive to the factory.

So, in that particular case, it seems that current
technology can deal with all sorts of paper that
arrives to modern paper mills.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html