Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] Link and Suggestions?

  • FromRebecca Stallings <becca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 31 Mar 2007 17:59:24 -0500
Well, I already mentioned The Earthling's Handbook as something you could link to, but I don't see it on your links page... This page has a lot of specific ideas for reducing your personal environmental impact: http://www.earthlingshandbook.org/dolist
We also have this page with ideas for celebrating Earth Day:
http://www.earthlingshandbook.org/earthday
and several other environmental articles.

The links you have up are a good start! And thanks for mentioning the discount on EcoFluxx; I still have not had a chance to play it, so I'll take this opportunity to get my own deck!
		---'Becca