Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] Link and Suggestions?

  • FromLuisa <Luisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 31 Mar 2007 19:50:19 -0400
Thanks 'Becca,

Yes, we will include your link on my next upgrade. Thanks for mentioning it again! I have checked your site out and I think It is great!

Luisa