Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

[Eco] Energy-Effcient Building Class Thursday Night!

  • From"Maria P" <mudpuppy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Sep 2007 22:35:15 -0400
Thought some of you guys might be interested in this.  I'd go if I could!  Sounds great!  ---Maria

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Veronica Hawbaker <eformsinfo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sep 19, 2007 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: Energy-Effcient Building Class Thursday Night!
To: mudpuppy1@xxxxxxxxx

\
Don't Miss This Class!
Our FREE class "Building an Energy-Efficient Home"
is scheduled for Thursday night, Sept. 20th.
We are expecting a great turnout. A must class for those who are in the planning stages of their new home!

Free class  - "How to Build an Energy Efficient Home!
Thursday, September 20, 2007, 6pm - 7pm.

Find out more on building a better home for your family. A home that is safer and healthier while saving you a minimum of 50% on rising energy costs! This is a great time to ask all your questions you may have about building with PolySteel ICFs.

Class to be held at:

E-Forms Showroom, 5511 Edmondson Pike, Nashville, TN  (Nippers Corner Area)
Phone: 833-9171  E-mail:
eformsinfo@xxxxxxx

Veronica Hawbaker
E-Forms of Tennessee

5511 Edmondson Pike, #202
Nashville, Tennessee 37211
615. 833. 9171 - office
615. 781. 8681 - fax
www.iwantabetterhouse.com
This email was sent to mudpuppy1@xxxxxxxxx, by eformsinfo@xxxxxxx
E-Forms | 5511 Edmondson Pike Suite 202 | Nashville | TN | 37211

--
America: One Nation, Under Surveillance