Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] New school year...

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 03 Sep 2005 09:35:27 -0400
--On Friday, September 2, 2005 "Magi D. Shepley" <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I REALLY want Fluxx Junior for my classroom, and Nanofictionary.  Any
idea when Fluxx Junior will be ready?  I'd like to get them both at or
near the same time, if possible.

Fluxx Junior been renamed...  to Family Fluxx
<http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/FamilyFluxx/>

Andy I am VERY pleased to say that all the artwork (cards, tuckbox, display and even the rules) are all in the hands of Fedex for delivery to my printer on Tuesday morning.

That said - it will still be 5 to 6 weeks before we have decks.

EcoFluxx, on the other hand:
<http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/EcoFluxx/>

goes on press next week - so I'll have decks by the end of September!

What age/subject do you teach? Would EcoFluxx be a good fit?

Thanks for teaching with our games in your classroom!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)