Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

[Edu] teachers who want to help with an EcoFluxx project

  • FromKristin Looney <edu-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 07 Oct 2005 18:13:43 -0400
Wonderful Teachers (who love Looney Labs Games) -

EcoFluxx decks have arrived!  Yay!  They are beautiful!

<http://wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/EcoFluxx/pics/EcoFluxxDisplay.jpg>

Luisa is hard at work on a project for National Games Week - a quiz about ecology that can be given by teachers both before and after playing EcoFluxx with two classes of students. Teachers will be able to get a kit from the NGW web site that comes with the quiz and a bunch of copies of the game... so they can run the event in their classroom.

She will be posting her first draft of the quiz for discussion soon... but I'm realizing that you guys are really going to want a copy of the game in hand to help discuss this.

So - for a limited time - a very special offer to teachers on this list who want to help us create a quiz for EcoFluxx... you can order yourself a copy at a 75% discount!

<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=218>

Be sure to include this text in the comments of your order: "Marlene - I am a teacher who is helping Luisa design an EcoFluxx quiz, and Kristin said I could buy a deck at this really cheap price. Thanks!"

And no... we can't let you order all of our games at these prices.  :)

Thanks for helping us design educational materials for our games!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)
http://www.looneylabs.com