Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Fluxx blanxx ideas

  • From"Magi D. Shepley" <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 01 May 2006 18:00:37 -0400
We print on labels also... I don't use the clear ones, mainly because they cost a lot more than the others. I have a template (somewhere!) that mostly works, in MS Publisher. We print to a 2x4 shipping label.

Magi

Carol Townsend wrote:

Hey all,

There's been a another response on printing ideas.

Kheldar Septyn     wrote:
<septyn47@xxxxxxxxxxx> to fluxx

I haven't printed directly onto the Blanxx; I print to a clear mailing label and stick that to the card instead. I made some templates too, and use those to get everything lined up right. (The black horizontal line is part of the
printing/template, so that's what gets lined up to the card itself.)

=========

He also said that he had a template filed on his Mac somewhere - I
asked him to dig it up and put it on a website somewhere - it's easier
to deal w/ a click to a  website than a downloaded file for most
people.  When he posts that to the Fluxx list, I'll repost it here.

So whaddya think?  Will printing on labels be the way to go for some
people? I've done that before, and it makes the cards thicker, but is
a really easy way to print.

Carol