Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

RE: [Edu] thoughts on NAPPA?

  • From"Solomon Davidoff" <doctordavidoff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 18 May 2006 19:20:20 +0000
Two thoughts . . .

1) Yes, it's likely designed to get people to pay to "win."
and
2) Because of the "free" advertising, and that other groups who run similar, but fee-free, awards will hear about you, I'd give it a try.

I'd also see what you can do, although I'm sure you already have, to get them reviewed in Games Magazine and Knights of the Dinner Table, And So On.

Dr. Solomon Davidoff

Professor/Inductor/Writer/Editor

American Association for History and Computing - Board Member
Popular Culture Association - Ray and Pat Browne Book Awards Chair
Journal of Popular Culture - Editorial Advisory Board Member
Journal of Religion and Popular Culture - Editorial Board Member
Journal of Mundane Behavior - Editorial Board Member

Assistant Professor
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Humanities, Social Sciences, and Management
427 Beatty Hall
550 Huntington Avenue Boston, MA 02115

Assistant Professor
New England Institute of Art
General Education/Broadcasting Faculty
10 Brookline Place West
Brookline, MA 02445

Assistant Professor of History
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Arts and Sciences
179 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115

Cel - 617-953-4337