Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] more correlations than you might think

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 31 May 2006 08:29:50 -0500
Wow... thanks Pat!  This is great stuff.

And thanks to everyone else who's been helping me dig up the stuff we need for this project.  As soon as school is over (and the associated madness therein) I'm going to be able to devote a lot more time to this than I have been.  Yes... I've been on a long term subbing assignment again for the end of the year... but summer is coming!

isn't it???

:)
Carol