Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Role of games in school

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 20 Jun 2006 11:42:58 -0500
Absolutely good points.

Perhaps a quick perusal of recent edu-literature (googled??) might
come up with good research.  I haven't taken the time lately - anyone
working on the masters or doc soon???

:)
Carol