Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Role of games in school

  • FromSteven Greenstein <blue42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 20 Jun 2006 14:23:59 -0500
Yes, I am. That's how I've come upon these things I've been sending. I agree that the presentation is missing the research. Either it wasn't appropriate for the kind of presentation that was done or the research doesn't exist. These are things I'm looking at: where are the holes in the research?

-Steven

Carol Townsend wrote:
Absolutely good points.

Perhaps a quick perusal of recent edu-literature (googled??) might
come up with good research.  I haven't taken the time lately - anyone
working on the masters or doc soon???

:)
Carol