Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] ChiTag: The Chicago International Toy & Game Fair

  • From"c. bela schug" <cbelas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 29 Jun 2006 19:33:12 -0400
hi-

i meant to FORWARD that- please disregard!

On 6/29/06, c. bela schug <cbelas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hey babe-

check this out!  unfortunately, it's in november, but it would be neat
to go some year...

-bela