Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

[Edu] ChiTag: The Chicago International Toy & Game Fair

  • FromFred Poutre <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 29 Jun 2006 10:21:25 -0600
ChiTag has a spacial attendance pass for educators.

"Teachers and Educators Program

The Chicago International Toy and Game Fair recognizes the value of educational toys and games in learning as do many of our exhibitors. With this in mind, we have designed a program for teachers and educators.

Teachers and Educators will receive free admission to the Fair and be eligable to win The Big Box of Toys and Games for your classroom.

When, as a teacher or educator, you register for the Fair, you will receive a sheet of participating booths to visit. During your visit to a participating booth the exhibitor will stamp your sheet.

This sheet will become your entry to the drawing for The Big Box of Toys and Games for your classroom.

If you have additional ideas on how the Fair can help you as an educator, please let us know. "

Thanks
Fred Poutre
Cloven Fruit Games