Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Intro

  • FromAmy LoCurto <amyflocurto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 5 Jul 2006 21:49:22 -0700 (PDT)
Welcome Kimberly to the Looney world of Learning.  I hope you enjoyed Origins, I know I did!

When you go aquire Chrononauts, might I reccoment Early American (of course some day you'll want both), but EAC has some of the coolest gadgets and less confusing patches.

Again, welcome to the edu list. Search the website and sign up for the teacher warren as well.

PS silly question, does homeschool go all year, or do you also take a summer break?

Amy, Atlanta teacher rabbit

Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi. I just joined the  EDU list. I discovered Looney Labs over the weekend at Origins Convention.

I am a homeschool mom in Ohio. I have 3 students. We have always like using games whenever we can.

Right now I just have NANOFictionary and have been working on some different ways to use it in my classroom, with Carol's help.
Eco FLUXX and Chrononauts are my next planned acquistions.

~~ Kimberly
homeschooling 3 boys 4  5yrs
www.homeschoolblogger.com/3foldchord