Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Origins/games

  • From<magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 12 Jul 2006 20:25:00 -0400
carol,
when I get back from my Red Cross deployment, we can work on the lesson plan form.   Does that sound okay to you?  That way all the lesson ideas look the same.
-----Original Message-----

From:  Carol Townsend <edu-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subj:  Re: [Edu] Origins/games
Date:  Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:12 pm
Size:  2K
To:  Looney Labs Education Discussion List <edu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Kimberly - Hi Joyce!  (and hi everyone else!)

This discussion about how you're using Nanofictionary in your classroom
really rocks!  I'm going to have to pull a bunch of these great ideas
together and post them somewhere, so other teachers (who aren't on this
list yet) will be able to find them!

We've got the best teacher rabbits!

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that Josh is still digging out from under
the mound of work that is "July" for us.  With Origins at the beginning of
the month and Gen Con basically at the end of the month (well, 2nd weekend
in August, but who's counting) there's a TON of stuff for our poor
Rabbit/Event Coordinator to do.  He's been working hard at getting all the
people who've submitted profiles and bios recognized (and we got a ton of
new rabbits at Origins! Yay!!) and put up in the system and also awarding
points for those who did some great stuff at Origins and submitted reports.
And he's trying to get everything ready for Gen Con.  So... long story
short, please be patient and really, I promise, your bio will be up on the
web soon!  If he still doesn't have it posted by the time school starts,
contact me and we'll poke him again from this side.

But thanks so much for being such fantastic teacher rabbits!  You rock!!

Carol Townsend
Teacher Wrangler for Looney Labs
http://www.looneylabs.com
edu-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(301) 441-1019
(301) 441-4871 <-- FAX

--On Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:48 PM -0400 Kimberly Terrill