Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] now a chrononauts question........

  • From"William M. Reed" <wreed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 Jul 2006 23:03:52 -0400
If I understand your question, it seems as if you want to know when and how you flip the timeline cards that are NOT linchpins.  I think you understand it correctly, you only flip cards that have paradox on the back when there is a linchpin card flipped to red.  If the linchpin cards is returned to normal, all the cards it affected are returned to normal.

Does that answer your question?

Bill
William M. Reed
St. Joseph Montessori School