Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] The Looney Academy

  • From"Magi D. Shepley" <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 26 Jan 2007 19:25:19 -0500
I don't remember seeing it...  This is AWESOME, Carol!!!
I'm glad you posted it, because I've just been told I'll need to finish Survival Fluxx on my own... the student that was working with it on me is moving from part-time in my program and part-time in our behavioral support program to full-time in that program. He's having a rough time in our class this year for a number of reasons, so this move is really in his best interests. It does, however, mean that I won't be able to have him work on the game.

Magi

Carol Townsend wrote:
Did I post this to this list last week? If so, I apologize for the repeat. If not - I'm sorry - here's the post!

We have a new feature up at the Looney Labs website - it's the Looney Academy.
http://www.looneylabs.com/Academy/index.html

It's my monthly forum to discuss all things educational. Enjoy - and yes, comments are welcome!!

Carol