Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu]Students Careers

  • From"Magi D. Shepley" <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 08 Feb 2007 08:02:49 -0500
You only have one? When I taught at a vo-tech school for students with disabilities, ALL of my students wanted to design games: video or otherwise, mostly video. I could not get them to understand the skills that were needed for that job, how few jobs there were in that area, or that it wasn't at all like playing the games... and in fact, most of the time they wouldn't ever play the games they designed.

Magi

Fred Poutre wrote:
I found out today that one of my students wants to be a game designer.

Thanks
Fred Poutre
Cloven Fruit Games