Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] March Looney Academy

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 19 Mar 2007 11:22:52 -0500
Feel free to post the URL to any blog or forum that you frequently visit!

As for what else to post, if I were reading through a list and saw just a URL, I might not click on it - well, I probably wouldn't click on it, I guess.

However, if the URL was there with a note from the person posting it as to why I should go there, then I'd think about going to that URL.  So please feel free to write a short note as to why you're recommending the URL to this particular list, what they might want to look for, or what you yourself got out of the article for your own classroom situation.

But please do especially post the idea of the Teacher Discount for EcoFluxx!!  There are so many teachers out there who may want to get a new Earth Day activity and just don't know where to look - EcoFluxx rocks, and Teachers can get a discount.  Teachers need to hear about it!

does that help?

thanks Kimberly!! And good luck with the Chicken Pox boy!
Carol