Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] March Looney Academy

  • FromCarol Townsend <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 19 Mar 2007 11:45:23 -0500
Hey Kimberly - thanks for catching that - it should look all right now. I had misplaced a percent sign in one location.

If anyone sees any other mistakes or problems on the pages, please do let me know - off list is fine (edu-support -at- looneylabs.com) but I want these pages to rock - and multiple eyes catch typos, etc.

Carol
-she who is learning HTML as a new language, and keeps her English/HTML - HTML/English dictionary very close by these days...

:)