Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

RE: [Edu] May Academy pages are live

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 18 May 2007 09:55:11 -0400
Carol,

I know what you mean.  I learned a LOT about English in my German class. :)

From: edu-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:edu-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carol Townsend
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 8:43 AM
To: Looney Labs Education Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Edu] May Academy pages are live

Ooopss... I'll get that edited today.

However, in my opinion, all teachers, no matter their subject, teach English somewhat... as a Science teacher, I'd correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar on lab reports all the time.  Drove me nuts....

But to actually teach English?  Not me... that takes a special breed of patience that the universe didn't give me.

Thanks again though Ryan - it is a great lesson plan.

Carol