Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] May Academy pages are live

  • FromFred Poutre <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 18 May 2007 08:02:52 -0600
One of my favorite things to do with my students is give them compound words that share roots and make them figure out the roots of the first several and then have them tell me what the others mean.
Theses are some of the words I know I have used on them.

telephone
telegraph
telemetry
teleport