Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

[Edu] RE:origins & lesson plans

  • From"Cheryl Tackett" <ohiosongbird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 27 Jun 2007 22:34:24 -0400
I think that I was not understood. I did not say to not bring any lesson plans from, for instance, Spanish. Carol was looking for a way to not have to bring a ton of paperwork with her, and it was my suggestion to bring MORE of the plans that were for a wider audience than of those for subjects that have fewer teachers who would use them. I mean no disrespect when I say that. In fact, I plan to get the Spanish ones for myself, so please don't be upset with me.

Don?t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft Office Live