Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] music fluxx???

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 22 Sep 2007 10:31:35 -0500

On 9/21/07, Cheryl Tackett <ohiosongbird@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<<In any case, after seeing the Music Fluxx deck, I thought some other topic
specific decks could be formulated to help in the classroom.>>

Ok, I missed something....when did music fluxx get discussed?!?

It was earlier this year, Cheryl.  Before you joined the edu-list, I think.

JohnPaul Adams
( http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCommunity/Rosters/Rabbit/index.html?RabbitUserID=Cardzmaster2004)

...put it together and posted 3 large PDF's of his proposed on the edu-list.

If you'd like to see the discussion, you can go into the mailing lists and find the thread.  The first post is May 29, 2007 - and the first message of the thread can be found here:

http://lists.looneylabs.com/pipermail/edu/2007-March/000384.html

Hope that helps Cheryl!

Carol

--