Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Game design project in a classroom

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 1 Feb 2008 15:29:59 -0500
On 2/1/08, miyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oh no worries.  They already said something to me about that. :lol:  They of
> course mentioned the game Brawl as the turnless game.  Mostly because I
> myself don't understand Icehouse so never teach it.

The first turnless game I saw was Falling.  We must have played that
fifty times the first night (a round takes less than five minutes, but
we still played for hours).  I haven't seen it for sale in far too
long, but I also haven't looked too hard.

How awesome is that that they called you on it.  Wow, good kids.

--