Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx-iOS] The app is LIVE!

  • FromFluxx Announcements <fluxx-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 13 Dec 2012 10:47:31 -0500
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fluxx/id561319376?ls=1&mt=8>

It’s an exciting day here at Looney Labs. Our fan favorite game, Fluxx, has hit the iTunes App store just in time for the holidays! The game supports 3rd generation or higher, 2-4 players, solo vs AI games and if you’re in a group you can pass-and-play!

Don’t forget to tell your friends! And thank you for all your support throughout the years. We can’t tell you how much we appreciate it.

Please tell your friends with Android phones... Playdek is working towards releasing all of their games on the Android platform as well. We’re not sure when, but when they do, we do know they want to make it the absolute best possible experience for Android users.

Thanks for playing our games - please go download the app today!

-Kristin Looney
and everyone here at Looney Labs