Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Status of Fluxx v3.1?

  • From"Dim Bulb" <dimbulb@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 06 Oct 2005 23:20:16 -0500
What with all the new Fluxxen coming out more or less simultaneously, I've been waiting for them all to be ready before I place one big order, to save on the shipping.  Anyway, I notice that within the past few days, (nearly) all references to "Fluxx 3.0" in the Looney Labs website store have been replaced by simply "Fluxx".  Does that mean that it's now possible to order version 3.1?  Or do I have to wait until it actually says "Fluxx 3.1" to be sure of that?  (For my purposes, it's still a moot point right now since Family Fluxx isn't yet available anyway, but I want to make sure I place my order at the earliest possible moment....)

Also, it'd be really neat if it were possible to get the bulk discount on orders of *mixed* Fluxx products, but I understand that there are good reasons why that probably wouldn't work.  Just some wishful thinking on my part.  :)

Regarding the earlier comments on the Cake/Rain Goal: Even given the new title of Family Fluxx, I don't think that a single card title with an obscure song reference really fits in with the flavor of the game.  It might make a good Fluxx card in some hypothetical future edition/expansion, though....  Or there are always Blanxx.  :)

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm