Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Online Fluxx coming soon.

  • From"Steve" <sorrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 10 Oct 2005 15:07:05 -0400
Title: Message
Count me in:)!!
-Steve
sorrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message -----
From: Tony Luzzi
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 9:08 PM
Subject: [Fluxx] Online Fluxx coming soon.

CCGWorkshop has just worked out a Beta version of the card game Fluxx.
The engine is designed to play multiple card, tile, and board games.  We
would ask that you review our version and give us comments, complaints
and permission to keep it up. Most changes to the game can be easily
made if the engine supports the capabilities. If it works well for you,
we will attempt to make other adaptations of your games with ads running
on the engine to promote the LooneyLabs website.

Thank You,
Tony Luzzi
CCG Workshop Project Lead (Wheel of Time, Fluxx)