Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] A slight two player mod we rather like

  • FromChris Patti <cpatti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 18 Oct 2005 10:51:11 -0400
So I've introduced my girlfriend to Fluxx and I'm very pleased to say
she likes it :)

A slight mod we've found that makes playing two player games much more
fun is to take Government Cover Up, Secret Data, and Security Breach
out of the game.

We find that with two players having to mess with the covered keepers
is kind of unpleasant.

-Chris
(Ordering Eco and Stoner fluxx right now :)
--
 Chris Patti --- Y!: feoh -- AIM: chrisfeohpatti --- E-Mail:  cpatti@xxxxxxxxx
"The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of