Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Stoner Fluxx

  • FromMatthew Donahue <maadio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 22 Dec 2005 14:59:52 -0500
Hey! I've been gradually building an uber-fluxx deck, and I'm almost there. I'm still looking for that illusive "desert" goal; you know how it is. Here's my question. Maybe it's a stupid one, but I'll still ask. I'm concerned about  the card backs matching, so when stoner fluxx came out I didn't pick one up. I didn't feel like mixing and matching card backs. Call it an aesthetics issue. Anyway, now that I've got 2.1, 3.0, family, and eco fluxxes in there, it finally occurred to me that it's probably got the same back as the others. Does it?

-- thanks!
[maadio]

http://www.finalcardrandom.com