Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] RE: Printers and Fluxx Blanxx

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 1 May 2006 08:04:09 -0500
Hey Sep,

This is good advice - I'll pass it along to the teacher's list.

If you do have that template, I'm sure there's someone around here who
can help you put it up on a website somewhere and then we can post
that URL here on the list. Downloadable files don't do really well on
these lists - people tend to prefer a URL to go to.  But there are
plenty of Mac friendly people around here who would love to have a Mac
template, I'm sure!

thanks again for this!  I'll pass it on!
Carol