Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] please remove

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 03 May 2006 07:41:58 -0400
Nichole Burns wrote:
sorry no time.

Usually, I reply to messages like this with the standard response that
you can unsubscribe yourself by following the link at the bottom of all
list mail, entering your email address in the appropriate field, pressing
the button labeled "Unsubscribe of edit options", pressing "Unsubscribe",
then responding to the confirmation email.

This time I figured that somebody too busy to use the shift key was
probably too busy to follow even a five step process, so I did the first
four steps for Her Majesty, The Queen of Coupons 2001.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx