Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Tuck boxes

  • FromPat <xenophule@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 12 May 2006 18:50:56 -0700
Awesome! Thanks for the tip! I'll be on the lookout for those at the thrift store, now.

_pat

On 5/12/06, elise0511@xxxxxxxxxxxx <elise0511@xxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

In lieu of tuckboxes, I discovered that plastic soap boxes you would use to travel with a full-sized bar of soap are perfect to hold a Fluxx deck plus a pack of Blanxx. I pasted the side of the old tuckbox onto the cover of the soap box. They are also good for holding Nanofictionary, though they are too small for Chrononauts.
--
Elise Dee Beraru
www.elisedeeberaru.com