Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] the question of XXX Fluxx

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 13 May 2006 14:55:56 -0400
--On May 13, 2006 one of our Rabbits wrote:

As far as I knew it was an official project that was abandoned
in favor of Stoner fluxx, although they were originally intended
to be packaged together in the displays.

Nope.  The XXX raided version was never an official project.

It could maybe show up someday, published by another company, *maybe*,
but Looney Labs will never publish it. Not an image we want to embrace.
We did discuss the idea of publishing it a long ago, but decided not to.

Stoner Fluxx is unfortunately out of print at the moment...  and it will
likely not come back until next year sometime when we can do the smaller
cheaper new version we have planned. There are days I think about making
a few more in the existing format, to sell until we can make the new
version, but who knows if that will ever happen. There is a lot going
on, and we need to carefully pick and choose how we use our resources.

Here is the official statement on Stoner Fluxx:
    http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/StonerFluxx/

So please don't look for a XXX version of Fluxx.  Sorry...
Please don't tell people that this is going to exist someday.
Nothing against sex, just not a topic we want to publish a game about.

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)