Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Custom Goals?

  • From"S Mattison" <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 14 May 2006 20:38:17 -0700
I see what you mean now.

Yes, I also dislike instant win scenarios.
Especially when Fluxx forces you to play certain cards if you've got 'em.
I like rules like these:
Play or Discard: [New Rule]
Players may choose whether or not to play or discard up to the current
Play Rule.

This one might be interesting.
Lightning Round: [New Rule]
"When any player meets the current goal, Start a timer. For every
minute that passes, the player with the least cards in his or her
posession(Keepers AND in-hand) is eliminated. If the player who had
the goal is eliminated, lightning round is over; continue playing as
normal."