Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Please take me off...

  • FromRymel <rymelsleeps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 1 Feb 2007 14:46:45 -0500
not a problem for me, i like chatter :)  thanks for the clarification though

On 2/1/07, Carol Townsend <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What goes to New Stuff are announcements of new products and/or specials.
Those will also be posted on the standard Looney Labs website (
www.looneylabs.com) in the weekly updates.   The Weekly-News is an
announcement list about what's been posted this week at the Wunderland
site.  Kristin lists the topic that Andy is yammering about this week, what
the cool quote is, and a few other things.

We will probably chat about new products or new postings and other such
stuff on various lists that are appropriate, not every list will hear about
every new product, nor will every list be pinged when Andy does his
"Thursday" update.  It didn't make sense to chat about Treehouse on the
Fluxx list, for example, nor did we email the Icehouse list about EcoFluxx
when it came out.

You can go back to the archives of either list to see what the normal
content is and how often stuff gets posted.  Also, both of those lists are
basically outbound only.  For discussions on anything posted to either New
Stuff or Weekly-News, go to the appropriate discussion list and have a great
time talking it up there.

So, they're not really subsets - they're announce lists.  Make sense?

Carol

On 2/1/07, Virden, Larry W. <lvirden@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>  So, looking at the lists.html page, I am wondering - are there things
> going to New-Stuff that doesn't appear on other lists? Same for
Weekly-News?