Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Blanxx templates (was Re: [Fluxx] My latest batch of custom cards)

  • From"Kheldar Septyn" <septyn47@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 09 Feb 2007 11:33:14 -0500
I made some templates for myself, but they were a little tricky to use. I posted them many years ago--is that what you're talking about? I think Lux Lucre might have had some too, but he's since passed away, and I don't know what's happened to his site or data.

My templates are currently on my old Mac, which hasn't seen power for several years. I'm not even sure I could retrieve them at this point, but I'll see what I can do if you're interested.

From: "Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Fluxx] My latest batch of custom cards

Hi all,

This post reminded me of something I wanted to ask. Wasn't there someone on
this list who had a great "plug and print" sort of app for Blanxx?  You
know... "just type in your text and add your own clipart and wham, you've
got a custom Blanxx card to print on sticker paper..."   ???

If that was someone on the Geeks list, I'll ask over there... but I'd
appreciate a "point me to it" please if possible.  I've got a teacher who's
got some great cards I'd love to share with the rest of the teachers...

thanks!
Carol

From predictions to trailers, check out the MSN Entertainment Guide to the
Academy Awards® http://movies.msn.com/movies/oscars2007/?icid=ncoscartagline1