Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Re: Blanxx templates

  • From"Chris Goodwin" <cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 10 Feb 2007 23:35:00 -0800
On 2/9/07, Kheldar Septyn <septyn47@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I made some templates for myself, but they were a little tricky to use. I
> posted them many years ago--is that what you're talking about? I think Lux
> Lucre might have had some too, but he's since passed away, and I don't
know
> what's happened to his site or data.

On 2/9/07, Carol Townsend <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was wondering if it was Lux who had done this... ah well... I can still
hope that someone else might have a copy somewhere.

Now that you mention it, Lux did create some templates.  I thought I
had archived his site but it turns out I am missing some of the files,
including the zip archive containing the templates.  I've asked around
on another list he and I were both on, on the off chance someone there
archived them, but we may be out of luck.

--
Chris Goodwin
cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx