Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] to the Oregon respondents

  • Fromfluxxguy <fluxxguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 14 Apr 2007 16:35:20 -0700
I've been lucky enough that a wacko gamer friend hosts a day the first Saturday of every month. We haven't played Fluxx in a long time, because we played it to death.

Currently the big games are Bang!, Betrayal at the House on the Hill, and Ticket to Ride (all versions). Most of the people aren't "hard core" gamers.

Other games played in recent months include Puerto Rico, Settlers of Cataan, Arkham Horror, Agora, Tikal, Tongiaki, and Zombies. We play at their place in NE Portland usually. If someone is looking for fun, doesn't mind kids, doesn't get too "serious", I can probably wangle an invite.

Cheers!

Scott