Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] ZOMBIES!!!!

  • From"Chris Kice" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 15 Apr 2007 20:48:25 -0500
I stole Josh Berling's "Zombies Eat Brains!" goal (described here by Andy at the bottom of the page: http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2002/WN.08.15.02.html ) for my "Fluxx Greatest Hits" deck.

Zombies Eat Brains!  The player with Death on the table wins if any other player has The Brain on the table.

Chris

On 4/15/07, Austin Muhlestein <horowits@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I knew this day would come.  Perhaps it is time to bring out the Shotgun or
Chainsaw keepers again.   Does anyone have a set of 'Zombie Themed" fluxx
blanxx they use?  I have a Zombie Keeper, Shotgun and Chainsaw keeper.  A
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaains rule (player with the brain and zombie keeper may draw
or play one extra card)  At any rate...  I am always trying to add a zombie
theme to my deck but can never get it how I like it.  I would love to her
all your ideas.