Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Yet Another Fluxx Commercial

  • From"Mike Yarrum" <yarrum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Apr 2007 15:42:26 -0700
Elliott makes some good suggestions, but I think I'd have to ask you what genre you are most into (for example, Pikemen is a chess-like game, whereas Zendo is a logic game, and Homeworlds reminds me of a highly simplified but loads of fun version of Starcraft). What I hope to cover in future videos is how different Icehouse games can be from each other.