Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] different Icehouse games

  • Fromcheryl anderson <cherylllr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Apr 2007 15:55:57 -0700 (PDT)
wow.  I didn't actually ask a question, and I got two answers already.  I've taken notes, and my current learning strategy is to order Treehouse, Zendo, Homeworlds (not that I know what Starcraft is, but your blurb still makes it seem intriguing), IceTower, then Pikemen.

Anybody else who wants to chime in with blurbs about each game is welcome!  <g>

Cheryl

Mike Yarrum <yarrum@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Elliott makes some good suggestions, but I think I'd have to ask you what genre you are most into (for example, Pikemen is a chess-like game, whereas Zendo is a logic game, and Homeworlds reminds me of a highly simplified but loads of fun version of Starcraft). What I hope to cover in future videos is how different Icehouse games can be from each other.

Share books, share fun! See:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/cherylllr