Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Fluxx makes Joystiq

  • From"Chris Kice" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 19 Apr 2007 15:35:34 -0500
True, but I was thinking more in terms of the game itself fitting into a venue.  Uno is still one of the top selling (and top played) games on XBox Live and Fluxx would be a great compliment to it (IMHO).

I know Microsoft has an "evil empire" reputation, but XBox Live Marketplace is actually starting to open up as an amateur developer's paradise.  (Anyone can download their development kit and, with an annual subscription, players can try out these independent games from all over the world.)

Chris