Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Fluxx makes Joystiq

  • From"Chris Kice" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 19 Apr 2007 14:41:55 -0500
Joystiq just picked up the "Off the Grid" review of Fluxx.  (For those that don't know, it's a console-centric video gaming blog.)

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/04/19/off-the-grid-reviews-fluxx/

I'd **love** to see Fluxx come to XBox Live (Microsoft's on-line gaming service).  They are starting to get a bunch of analog games including Uno (one of their best sellers from any genre), Settlers of Catan, and Carcassone, so Fluxx would be right at home.  Add in the ability to purchase "add ons" (new decks and/or expansions) and I think it's a perfect fit.

I downloaded the XBox development kit, but haven't had a chance to tinker with it yet.

Chris