Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Zombie Fluxx $12 or $16 list?

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 16 Jul 2007 15:58:16 -0400
I am on 2 or 3 lists and can't remember who is which. I know I see you on the rabbit, list or maybe  it was Icehouse or maybe the Something or maybe any combination thereof. Anywho welcome to the Fluxx List.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles