Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Zombie Fluxx $12 or $16 list?

  • FromPat <xenophule@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 16 Jul 2007 14:12:32 -0700
Sweet!!! Looking forward to this.

Oh, also, on another note, I've gotten a job working at Cybercamps(.com) where kids come to learn about game design, mod HL2, and all sorts of geeky stuff. I have introduced the camp to Fluxx and so far everyone has become hooked and have asked me where to get it. As soon as Zombie comes out it will be pandemonium!

Keep up the awesome work on your end and I'll keep giving the Looney Freebase on this.

_pat

On 7/16/07, Kristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
100 cards, full color, $15.99