Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] blanxx pages

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 05 Aug 2007 16:40:25 -0400
--On August 5, 2007  "mice r.r." <miceland@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The site <http://halhaag.home.comcast.net/haagflux.htm> is great but I
fear it has not been updated in a while and with a invalid address I'm
not sure how to get ahold of Hal.

Does anyone know how to get ahold of him?

It has definitely not been updated in a long time, and Hal just sent
us email saying anyone is welcome to his Fluxx pages before he deletes
them...  so you don't really need to get in touch with him...  I'll
point him to the new pages on the wiki and make sure he sees what
ends up happening with his cool content - but it's up for grabs!

Would some of this data be appropriate for the rabbit wiki?

absolutely!  in what format... that is the question...

-Kristin