Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] blanxx pages

  • From"mice r.r." <miceland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 5 Aug 2007 21:54:11 -0700
3 main pages.

- how to make a blanxx
- suggested blanxx cards
- strategies for playing fluxx

we can divide into smaller pages like
 - keeper suggestions
 - goal suggestions

I am nominating myself to do the initial migration of the info.

It would be a shame for this info to go to waste its really good stuff.

Not on the Hal pages that I think would be helpful to folks.
- a list of exactly what is in each deck and promo and boosters .
- other methods for creating your own cards when no blanxx are available.

-mice