Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] New Goal card

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 1 Sep 2007 13:46:21 -0500
That's a good idea. I have a lot of custom Double-Keepers in my Fluxx deck, so this will eliminate the practice of "Oh, I have John Lennon--I can get rid of Peace now."

On 9/1/07, Timothy Hunt <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One player has the Brain and the other has Andy Looney.  (Brain: No TV goal)

...Which reminds me of the other thing I thought of recently - a new
Goal: Twins.
The player who has two effectively identical Keepers wins, if they are
the only player to meet that condition.

This would give a win for the promo cards that include "counts as", like:
The Brain + Andy Looney
Sun + Star
Moon + Star
Flowers + Death
Flowers + Love

Note that it would *not* include Computer + Toaster, because the
"counts as" on the Computer effectively modifies only The Appliances
goal.  You can't meet the Toast goal with Bread and the Computer.

Timothy